Middle/Senior Unity/Unreal Engine developer
1500-4500 USD based on experience and interview outcome.
Hello there! We are a small development studio from Lviv. We are expanding our team and looking for the Middle/Senior Unity/Unreal Engine developer to join one of our existing exciting projects or one of the upcoming ones, which are currently in the negotiation stage.
We are looking for a person who enjoys learning new things and working with a wide range of technologies with a focus on Unity and UE (Plugin/SDK/Gamedev/AR/VR/XR/Enterprise projects).
If you have only worked with Unity or only Unreal Engine it is not an issue — we would be happy to teach you the other one.
Also, if you are a software engineer with other expertise and would like to switch to Unity/UE/Gamedev please apply as well!
- Multiplayer blockchain game with NFT play-to-earn mechanic;
- VR tour for one of the museum rooms in Abu-Dhabi with Oculus Quest;
- BLE Unity plugin for the company, which creates a breakthrough experience by printing marketing materials/catalogs powered by conductive ink and a microchip that communicates via BLE with your phone, iPad, or another device. Some of their clients are Audi, McDonald's, Disney, and other well-known brands;
- Maintaining and developing the existing products that we sell on Unity Asset Store and Unreal Engine Marketplace;
- Developing games and other various interactive experiences in Unity and Unreal Engine;
- Helping out mentoring junior developers (if you want to).
- Intermediate/Upper-intermediate level of English - you must be able to fluently talk with clients;
- Solid knowledge of C# and/or C++. (depending on your engine of choice);
- Solid knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal Engine APIs with 2+ years of commercial experience;
- Existing projects in Unity/UE to showcase;
- Willingness to learn/work with both Unity and UE (or any other game engine!) if required;
- Solid knowledge of vector math for game development. Must know what a “vector dot product” is and what it's used for 🙂;
- Good understanding of basic algorithms and data structures.
Would be a plus
- Experience with native Android and iOS development;
- Experience developing multiplayer games;
- Experience in graphics programming and creating shaders;
- Experience in building VR/AR apps/experiences;
- Familiarity with any game engine.
- ⚙️ Interesting work on our own products as well as various contract projects;
- 💰 Competitive salary depending on experience and skills;
- 💻 Powerful workstation/laptop machine;
- 🌴 20 days paid vacation, 7 days paid sick leave;
- 🏢 Comfortable and modern office not far from the city center;
- 🇬🇧 English lessons covered by the company;
- 🎃 Regular corporate events;
- 🍕 Monthly Team Building and Pizza Day.
- There is a small test task after the interview that can be done in a couple of hours;
- There is a fully-compensated 3 month trial period;
- We are currently looking for people working in the office (Lviv, Heroiv UPA Str.). But if you are not considering working in the office anymore, reach us out anyways, maybe we can think about some kind of partnership as we are always looking for great developers.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, include the role's title in your subject line. Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.